Admission Requirements and Procedure
Anyone with the appropriate academic eligibility, experience and ability can seek admission to MBA(executive). Admission to the program is based on criteria specified below:
An undergraduate degree or high degree in related areas from an accredited institution or an appropriately certified international educational institution. English proficiency is required. The following is the requirement for the admission in MBA(executive) Program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or a higher degree in any stream or specializations from an accredited institute or an appropriately certified international educational institute.
- Working experience of minimum 2 years in the relevant company/industry.
- Good command in written and spoken English.
The admission process in the MBA(executive) involves:
- Submission of complete application form, two letters of recommendations, transcripts of all previous degrees (Bachelor, and High School) and along with payment of admission test fee within the date specified,
- Taking Admission Test. Applicants are tested for their aptitude to study MBA(executive) through a written Admission Test. The test is designed to assess the applicant’s ability in verbal and quantitative reasoning, data interpretation and proficiency in English language.
After the test, the applicants are required to appear for personal interview. Minimum 2 years work experience is absolutely essential to apply for MBA(executive).
For graduation a student should have:
- A ‘C’ or better grade in each of the course
- Completed all the courses including the thesis as specified in the curricular structure within the maximum time period of 5 years
- A CGPA of 3.0 or better
Degree with Honor
- To obtain a degree with honor, a student must pass all subjects with a cumulative GPA of 3.8 or higher and never has grade below B.